A Vegan pizza has now been mastered! We have teamed up with Beyond Meat to create a delicious Plant Based pizza. The Americana crust is our award winning cauliflower pizza! Serious about every ingredient this special Americana pizza starts with our rich tomato sauce made from premium quality tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil, and is topped with fire roasted vegetables, vegan cheese and Beyond Beef Crumbles. Our pizzas are made in a dedicated gluten free facility, always hand stretched and stoned baked to perfection, ensuring that everyone can enjoy the Pizza Oggi experience.
• KEEP PIZZA FROZEN PRIOR TO BAKING. DO NOT EAT PIZZA WITHOUT COOKING.
• REMOVE PIZZA FROM BOX & OVERWRAP.
• PIZZA IS DONE WHEN CHEESE IS MELTED & CRUST BOTTOM IS GOLDEN BROWN.
• REFRIGERATE OR DISCARD ANY UNUSED PORTION.
• DUE TO OVEN VARIANCES, COOKING TIMES MAY REQUIRE ADJUSTMENTS.
• BEST RESULTS WHEN ONE PIZZA IS BAKED AT A TIME.
1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 450˚F.
2. REMOVE PIZZA FROM THE BOX, FILM OVERWRAP. PLACE FROZEN PIZZA DIRECTLY ON THE OVEN MIDDLE RACK.
3. BAKE FOR 10 TO 14 MINUTES. CHECK PIZZA AFTER 10 MINUTES. LET PIZZA COOL FOR 2 MINUTES.
1. CLOSE THE LID AND PREHEAT THE BBQ TO 450˚F.
2. REMOVE PIZZA FROM THE BOX, OVERWRAP PLASTIC.
3. CLOSE ONE OF THE BURNERS.
4. PLACE THE PIZZA ON THE SIDE WHERE BURNERS ARE OFF.
5. KEEP BBQ LID OPEN DURING COOKING.
6. BAKE FOR 5 TO 8 MINUTES. AFTER COOKING, LET PIZZA COOL FOR 2 MINUTES.