CRUST: Pizza mix (corn starch, rice flour, potato starch, vegetable fibers: inulin, dextrose, vegetable fibers: psyllium husk powder, fructose, Modified cellulose), Butternut squash powder, Water, Extra virgin olive oil, Yeast, Brown cane sugar, Sea salt.
KEEP CRUST FROZEN PRIOR TO BAKING.
DO NOT EAT CRUST WITHOUT COOKING.
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, COOK THE CRUST BEFORE EATING: THE INTERNAL MINIMAL TEMPERATURE SHOULD REACH 74°C (165°F).
CONVENTIONAL OVEN & TOASTER OVEN
1. Do not eat pizza without cooking.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
3. Remove pizza crust from the box and remove film overwrap (remove all packaging).
4. Place directly on the middle rack of the preheated oven.
5. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until crust is golden brown. Check pizza after 5 minutes.
6. Let pizza crust stand for 2-3 minutes before slicing. Attention: pizza crust will be very hot.
Individual appliances may vary, this is only a guideline.