Crust: Corn starch • Rice flour • Potato starch • Inulin • Psyllium husk powder • Water • Sugars (dextrose, fructose, brown
cane sugar) • Modified cellulose • Yeast • Extra virgin olive oil • Sea salt.
Topping: Tomato sauce (tomatoes, blend of extra virgin olive oil and sunflower oil, salt, oregano, black pepper, granulated
garlic, naturally derived citric acid) • Mozzarella (pasteurized milk, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme)
• Asiago (pasteurized milk, salt, bacterial culture, microbial enzyme, lipase) • Parmesan (pasteurized milk, salt, lipase,
microbial enzyme, bacterial culture, cellulose, natamycin) • Romano (pasteurized milk, salt, lipase, microbial enzyme,
bacterial culture, cellulose, natamycin).
THE PRODUCT MUST BE COOKED.
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, COOK THE PIZZA BEFORE EATING: THE INTERNAL MINIMAL TEMPERATURE SHOULD REACH 74°C (165°F).
CONVENTIONAL OVEN & TOASTER OVEN
1. Do not eat pizza without cooking.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
3. Remove pizza from the box and remove film overwrap (remove all packaging).
4. Place directly on the middle rack of the preheated oven.
5. Bake for 12 to 16 minutes until cheese is melted & crust is golden brown. Check pizza after 10 minutes.
6. Let pizza stand for 2-3 minutes before slicing. Attention Pizza will be very hot.